Friday, January 29, 2010

Trenchcoat Men Demonstration Men's Trenchcoat Question?

Men's Trenchcoat Question? - trenchcoat men demonstration

The morning fog was rare rainy days in Nevada and took my old trenches from the closet (I had nothing else) to be watertight. Well, been a while since I bought it and was just updated. It seemed that there was a Bush in the White House, a candidate for President Clinton, and a war in Iraq, if you know what I mean.

So, my question. What can I do in style, buy a raincoat that has permanently? What is acceptable now? I do not put much effort into not going to look at fashion magazines. The specifications must look at Ebay or Amazon.

So what I'm looking for? Colors, styles, whatever ... Give me a few words in the search by ...

3 comments:

♪ said...

Try a military surplus store as follows:

http://www.outinstyle.com/camo/prods/SUR ...

or

Burlington Coat Factory

http://www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/IWC ...

Keywords: waterproof, waterproof Gore-Tex, water, waterproof jackets, coats, jackets, coats, parkas, parkas, raincoats

veg_rose said...

I am looking for a raincoat and a jacket for centuries. Nobody seems to sell. I was in the army, and I use the post, when I worked there. It is now almost winter and I still have no luck, even after he visited many towns and villages.

Pelagius said...

Make sure that the rings on the belt of grenades. Storm and collar.

Post a Comment