Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pictures Of Herpes On Arm And Chest Herpes, Hives Or Mosquito Bites?

Herpes, Hives or Mosquito Bites? - pictures of herpes on arm and chest

Let me first say that I am not now, and I've never been sexually active to start. However, during the last two days, I developed a few random bumps on my arm. 2, to be exact, a chance for my inner thigh [what would have happened now]. I found the itchy and feels like a mosquito bite in the upper arm. The arms of the one I had yesterday was about two inches above the wrist (same thing), and at first glance looks like a red / pink color, but if it feels slightly raised. When the pressure is that it also applied feels a little soft. I have pictures of these two plans and came here in search of some answers or theories about what happened to my arm.

My reason for believing that herpes could be related is that my friend has been diagnosed with it, and I always try to focus attention () no sex and not pay the skin, skin to skin sexual contact.


These are smaller versions:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/6112/ ... [ar superiorm]
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8682/ ... [Wrist]

These can be changed if necessary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liks are broken sorry that I could not help.

Anonymous said...

Liks are broken sorry that I could not help.

Post a Comment