Monday, January 4, 2010

Bluetooth Adapter For Mp Where Can I Find The Best Bluetooth Adapter To Use With The Sony Ericsson Walkman W580i?

Where can I find the best bluetooth adapter to use with the Sony Ericsson Walkman W580i? - bluetooth adapter for mp

I have a Sony Ericsson Z525a and now want to upgrade to the Walkman. When I use the walkman, I would be able to music and ringtones from my computer and phone will be transferred. I just want to know what is the best place to buy the adapter at a good price. USB adapter would do the same? Where can I Bluetooth headset for this phone?

1 comments:

Jack of All Trades said...

You can buy online adapter on eBay for about $ 10 if you in a store like Best Buy or bestbuy.com online, more expensive - about $ 30 for buying a cheaper product like this: http:// www. bestbuy. com / site / olspage.jsp? ...

If you want to transfer music, you can connect the USB cable supplied with the phone. You do not need to use Bluetooth, is actually slower than the USB cable.

If you have a Bluetooth headset, you can get Sony Ericsson, please visit the product page chose the phone, and click on the music and accessories you can find. I do not know that the phone can give you much more. But depding on the phone, chose that over a Bluetooth 1 or 2, the appropriate one.

Read mobiledia.com pick up phone when you are specifically on the page will be at the bottom.

Post a Comment