Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sit On Top Kayak Blueprints Kayak: Sit-in Or Sit-on Top?

Kayak: Sit-in or Sit-on top? - sit on top kayak blueprints

I think the purchase of a kayak. I have recently started kayaking and took a class. I'm not sure if it would be better for me to buy a sit-in kayak or sit-on top. I do not in any whitewater kayak, for now, at least until more experience. However, I go to the lakes, canals, rivers and tranquil. In these types of water, which is the preferred type of kayak: Sit-in, or sit at the top? I appreciate as much information as possible.

3 comments:

Simba said...

I had similar problems when I began to look at kayaks. They told me something that has to buy my abilities in a certain growth margin. In this way, would not buy a new boat in a year or two years.
If you worked well to join in the rescue, and other braces. These techniques are difficult to sit with accessories. I would say if you have ever had ever count on a sit-in kayak, or if you have never been on a tour by sitting in this, to plan. They can be used immediately.
Complementarities feel are generally not designed for rivers. When you press the fast (even in class 1 or 2 - fold) to help you at any disadvantage hips to prepare.
Submit a sit-in, if you plan to kayak in the lakes only long-term. But it also suggests a kayak short length. The rivers are often narrow and winding. Ships and maneuvers are much more difficult.

campahol... said...

His preference, and how the reaction of the others have said ... Water temperature. If you live in Florida, and the water is warm and you might want to swim and snorkel from your kayak? Then sit at the top.

I prefer to sit at inside, but the type of paddling that I do. I like the whole ship full of camping gear and spend a few days at a time. The watertight doors, and the seaworthiness of the vessel closer I want to paddle more efficiently and faster to my destination.

daddylon... said...

I depend on where you live. If you live anywhere where it can be colder then definitely a traditional kayak. It is good on the skirt and keep the lower half of Nice and toast while you stroll throughout the day with a cold morning.

Post a Comment