Friday, February 5, 2010

Is It Possible For Lice To Live In Hair Extensions Could Hair Extensions Have Lice?

Could hair extensions have lice? - is it possible for lice to live in hair extensions

I just bought from a seller sells hair extensions very good reputation on eBay, more than 900 extensions and her hair is a power seller.

I asked some time ago, and I was so excited to finally have some! (I had synthetic before, and when I saw my friends the truth, I know I got clip in hair extensions as you, but longer.)

I was totally thrilled to have them, but I'm sure in some way (I'm a total germaphobe), the hair extensions lice, mites / etc

The seller has sold many hair extensions (clip feel INS) on eBay, I nearly me bad for posting this here .. But is that possible? Someone said that the lice can live outside the scalp and does not stick to hair extensions.

Please help me .. I feel terrible. I know it's useless, but a year ago, I cut my hair and donated to Locks of Love, I'm buying my stupid hair extensions, but I miss my old hair.

9 comments:

иιcolε ♥ Miss Ascend Finance said...

What are the chances of hair extensions that are purchased and delivered within 3 days? Im pretty sure that I have in stock and Pediculosis long dead then! :)

sugar cane said...

well, can not be a possibility that he might have lice deny it, but it is very rare, especially new hair extensions, my cousin could not keep alive that long hair lice, without the scalp.
ABT But if you're really worried and skeptical, wash in the extension of the anti-dandruff shampoo, Selsun preferably dried before use

AIRFORCE GIRL said...

Habit or Lice .... lol buy human hair and can be washed. One of his stupid donated her hair! and hair is a big problem ... (I love my) hair extensions are high maintenance costs, but if you want it or cure it and that is good will be

Angie E said...

You're a monster ... have repeated the same question. If you're paranoid, why not a study about how hair extensions processed and manufactured.

Cheshire Cat said...

Well, live lice in the "hospitality" for food and warmth. They suck the blood and hide behind the ears. In the extension of no source of food and no heat. I do not think he wanted to.

Ambivale... said...

Gee, must be "entirely possible" scenario ... Treated with the typical method for the fight against ... But a year later .... naaaaa

Good luck ...

Lele44 said...

Wash your hair is not before them in your head? Yo. Sometimes it is cleaned with water, sometimes not

haircutt... said...

Make sure that you have lice! They can live up to 3 days prior to the scalp.

anna k said...

yess.

but make sure your new brand

Post a Comment