Saturday, February 13, 2010

Machine To Remove Blackheads Dark Spots Inside My Skin?

Dark spots inside my skin? - machine to remove blackheads

Well, I'm 14 and have dark spots on the face. I have not really great. It is probably black spots, but when I look at the man with black spots, which will appear as projected, but it is the only me that my skin is soft, it's just that these elements are on the black face and as me under the skin. I try to remove the products of the black spot, but just does not work. It makes me really ugly. I have a few around my arms and legs are short. I do not know whether they are black spots. Can bring someone tell me how to remove? They are so ugly and I do not know. I am also currently using CVS brush buttons, but it seems to work! I delete them. I also know thatf "black stain remover work? It's twenty dollars, and it's a machine where it shows a girl he used on his face. I found it in CVS. delete these items ugly

3 comments:

Beatles said...

Use Helen Biore blackhead strips for the queen a mask on the coin to the pores Julipan works very well using a scrub daily Biore 2 per week, and the skin soft buttons not very pleasant, even CVS stores, Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Target, walgeens. In addition, the removal of Neutrogena acne scrub is an entirely proper use of only 1 to 2 per week if you dry the skin. Even with the use of coconut oil at night to the problem oilt jojoba or area is a natural way to avoid black spots, is the business of health.

Durga said...

To get rid of it wash ur face thrice a day with cold water and stop eating fatty foods. Day before bedtime for at least 2 glasses of water and wash ur face with a little turmeric powder and helps to reduce points ..... Scrubs do not use often, because it grows the hair on the face of the UR ... Curb the use of different types of chemicals on the face .... ur

mdizzle1... said...

His AIDS is not curable

Post a Comment