Friday, February 12, 2010

Peace Love Dance Tattoos Arabic Words For A Tattoo?

Arabic words for a tattoo? - peace love dance tattoos

I started to do henna and I was hoping to get some of those words or symbols. I can not understand, translating the differences, but they help us, please me.

Fire
Dance
Dancer
Love
Lovers
Passion
Flower
beautiful (girl)
nice
Peace
Warrior
Wish
Strength
Courage
Music
King
Queen
Prince
Princess
Apple
Thanks
Moon
Sun
Leo
Wolf
Gold
I think of him
I think it
my soul dance
Freedom
My faith is strong
My soul is pleased to
I love (the name that I myself do)
Honor
In God We Trust, most of my freinds n muslin (ie not, use T Allah, Im not sure if there is another word) for God

1 comments:

purple_l... said...

I can translate well to me, but it is hard to copy and paste. But do not worry, I have the site for you. Check this out.

http://free-translation.imtranslator.net ...

Post a Comment