Sunday, December 13, 2009

Heavy Implantation Bleeding Twins Is It Implantation Bleeding?

Is it implantation bleeding? - heavy implantation bleeding twins

During my time my period should come next week, but came a lil early. Initially, I had brown substance, which then ND pink then it was a red light, then stopped. Then a couple of hours and stopped again. Then I started to bleed .. 2 red not heavy, heavy, but I have to wear a pad. I had cramps, abdominal pain, abdominal cramps, but nothing serious, my period cramps. Cramps when I came my time and the first day of its heavy, but yesterday I had to stop and start and stop the juice and now the bleeding and cramping, not like usual. I know that is easy on the implementation of the bleeding, but my time is not only in law, so advise the .. Present or just a strange time, and perhaps even my family had a history of twins, so it may be implantation bleeding, because it otherwise?

0 comments:

Post a Comment